Monday, November 9, 2020

INTRODUCING THE NEWEST GRANDPUP, OOPS, I MEAN GRANDKITTY

This is our newest little one, 
a rescue that my son found under his home.
Abandoned by it's mother at two weeks,
sick, dehydrated and blinded by gook in his eyes;
 my son and his wife brought him into their home,
took him to the vet, 
bottle feed and helped him go potty.
(I had photos of all this except I lost my phone recently and lost all my contacts and pictures :(
My daughter and I drove out to meet him at 4 weeks here...
and we both fell instantly in love.

 This is our boy now at 10 weeks.
Still deciding on a name, 
for now called little Tuna.
He has also been raised by a Grandfather Rocky,
an Uncle Dinkers and Step Mommy Little Farter.
So this will now be their 4th cat,
unless he gets adopted by us or perhaps one of their friends.
It was so very hard not to bring him home with me this weekend.
But our pup Sophie would be devastated and her nose so out of joint.
Soph has been an only child for nine years now and rules the roost in our home.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment