Monday, July 15, 2019

BABYSITTING DUTY CALLS

Because of the long days both my daughter and her boyfriend put into their jobs,
they are still not trusting their baby's,
Penelope now Tatum and Granger to be home alone for hours on end,
so my ex and I have been alternating days & pitching in to check on the little ones about midday.
And I'm in puppy heaven.
These two crack me up!
On the day I took these pix a couple of weeks ago,
Tatum was just starting to want to play with Granger and not be scared of him.
He is a year old now and the kids brought him Tatum (11 weeks) to keep him company.
Above you can see that Tatum is not quite sure of Granger there.
But the more she prods him the braver she gets,
until they are rolling on the grass together
and playing with the ball.
But that's a lot of hard work or them so their mommy bought them a pool to cool off in.
Instead, 
Granger is using it as a large water bowl,
and the little one tries but ends up falling in with both front feet.
Oops!
This grand-parenting business is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment