Tuesday, June 25, 2019

SENIOR MADISON GREENWOLD THIS IS FOR YOU

NEGATIVE SPACE DRAWING OF A LIVE MODEL
BEGINNING 2-D ART
pencil on paper 
(this is a xerox copy of the original drawing)

Look what I just found when I was cleaning out my files from years past,
one of your mommy's drawings from back in the day!
There is no date and I've forgotten what year I had her.
I'm guessing late 1980's or early 1990's.
I want to say that I think that's my T.A. Lester Virtudazo who modeled for us.
Let me know if your mom remembers.
I hope you see this or one of your friends does and let's you know I've posted it
so you can share it with your mom.
Notice your mother's score?
A 5/5,
excellent?
She was a terrific student just like you.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say.
Sorry I didn't make graduation,
I was on the floor, 
turned upside down, 
cleaning out a drawer 
and when I got up my stupid Vertigo had me spinning in my classroom
right before the ceremony.
I didn't trust myself to walk down the aisle in front of you guys at the beginning of the ceremony
without veering to the right.
As it was I barely made it home that afternoon.
I had to drive like a little old lady going 50 mph on the freeway.
LOL
Also,
please thank your parents for the huge gift basket they put in the teacher's lounge.
I took the chocolate biscottis.
Delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment