Saturday, April 20, 2013

7th Grade Value Scales - 3rd Quarter

Just found some work by my 3rd Quarter 7th graders that I haven't posted yet, their clever value scales.  The kids are so cute.  They always ask me if they may incorporate a bit of color.  Of course I tell them as long as you nail all the minimum requirements you can get as creative as you want, thus the colored pencil you will see in a couple of them.

Above we have William Tan with this very sophisticated design.  And below is Justin Hogenauer.  I had a lot of very talented young men in this 3rd quarter group.
Next we have Noah Kang with this really expressive face.  Very clever design Noah.

And Erin Jimenez did the outstanding composition above.  I really like how she gave the paint brush a sense of movement.
Then below is Lance Pancha with this very colorful piece.  All of you did a fantastic job.  Sorry it took me so long to get these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment