Monday, April 8, 2013

Time To Say Good Bye...

to my 3rd Quarter 7th graders.  What a sweet bunch of kids.  I had so much fun getting to know all of you and teach you a bit of art.  I sure hope you all come back to me in the years to come.  I'll be waiting  :)
  
Our final assignment were the Felt Soap Scrubs.  The kids partnered up for fetching the hot water and the cleaning up, and their soaps turned out really well.  Above we have Ryder Eddy and Justin Hogenhauer giving each other a hand, and below is Inna Sikar trying to keep dry but getting really wet and soapy anyways  LOL

And these are the scrubs.  This top one was made by Simon Sapinoso and I thought it looked so cool with the red felt floating and swirling over the blue background.

Below, Jillian Morris made this lovely floral design which is pretty difficult to control in the technique we are using. 
And then Todd Wu crafted this really outstanding piece below that reminded me of the earth seen from a great distance.  Fantastic job all of you!  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment