Wednesday, August 10, 2022

JUST FOR FUN...INSPIRED BY BLOG TANGLEWOOD THREAD'S RUSTY PUPS

A few of my grandpets.
Meet Smoothie.. all grown up
and out of control.
A rescue found under my son's house.
Smooth lets Zach manhandle him as much as he wants and loves the attention.

Poor four year old Granger
 who will let my daughter dress him up for all events.


Sweet Tatum (a rescue who is 3 now) and Piper (another rescue).
Tat thinks Piper was her baby from the first day she came home.

The gang exhausted from the heat wave we are having here in the So.Cal.

And mom putting us to bed.

And the best greeting you are ever going to get!
You know you are welcome here.

They are my heart.

2 comments:

  1. such sweet critters ... love that they are rescues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only one not a rescue is Granger. He is an Australian Blue Healer. Smart as a whip and such a good boy.

      Delete