Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE

Oh boy,
retirement is hard work
ha ha!

I'm piling so much on my plate,
 and I'm finding there isn't enough time in the day to do it all.

I'm participating online in more workshops like Knit Stars 4,
and I'm haven't even finished Knit Stars I yet.

I'm forming a knitting group in my condo community
(so far there are 3 of us).

Still working on my gorgeous eco-dyed baby blanket in my online workshop
with Australian artist India Flint,
and the blanket for the couch that I shared in the last post.

And of course the Knit-a-long workshop Cardigan
with the peeps at Cattywampus Crafts.

Oh my!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. makes you wonder how you ever had time for work, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Liz, you told me this was going to happen. What's crazy is how did I get it all done when I was working??? Have you moved into the new place yet?

      Delete
    2. we have ... but there are many many boxes of books and art yet to unpack!

      and wishing you and yours safe passage through the fire season ...

      Delete