Monday, October 21, 2019

BEAR WITH ME...

as I show you a bit of Autumn in the So. Cal. mountains,
as well as two new bears we found at garage sales recently.

Mums that came back from last year,
a minor miracle.

We actually met the man who carved this bear up in Running Springs.

One end of our Lake with the lone red maple,
and right across the street from lake this truly remarkable tree
changing from it's green to yellow to red leaves.
I made my husband stop on the side of the road to capture this it.
Nature is truly remarkable!
An Analogous color scheme my lovely students.
Know I haven't forgotten about posting your artwork.
Honestly,
retirement has really made me slow down and smell the roses,
 literally,
and made me really appreciate all the beauty that surrounds me.
 Being with all of you Whitney art students was my Happy Place for 39 years,
and now just taking my time and really enjoying all that life still holds for my family and I,
is my new Happy Place.

Seems like I'm only averaging one post per week.
I will try to do better.
Hang in there with me,
and keep your e-mail updates coming in.
I so enjoy hearing form you.

2 comments:

  1. Its wonder full that you are taking this time and this TREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way it was changing its colors was so remarkable. So in love with Autumn!

      Delete