Monday, September 29, 2014

Just Look at My 7th Graders Go!

PENCIL SPHERES
1ST QUARTER 7TH GRADERS 2014-2015
graphite

It's only taken me 3 long weeks to get these young ones used to working in a more adult environment, but I finally feel like they've made it.
With only 3 phone calls home.
Yes, 
even us seasoned teachers need to rely on the parentals for a little help now and then.
  LOL
This first piece is the work of very talented Cayla Buculea.
She takes her art very seriously and has even begun a sketchbook on her own.
I'm very impressed with her. 

I think it's very cool that the 7th graders have no inhibitions about putting text into their work.
Here sweet Emily Mercado shares her feelings about love.

Another very talented young one is Megan Hur.
She is putting a sophisticated border around her sphere which really pulls the piece together.

And Pamela Yo makes us smile thru the humor and sweetness she brings into her work.

Great job all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment