Tuesday, January 18, 2011

7th Grade Collaged Boxes w/ Wire Pendants


I'm soooo sad, it's almost the end of the quarter and time for my 7th graders to change classes again. What a terrific group these kids have been, so very sweet and so much positive energy. I think those qualities come thru in their colorful collaged boxes. My teachers donate old jewelry boxes that these kids turn into well designed and crafted little works of art. The 3 above were done by Juliene Porciuncula, Katherine Ku and Sabrina Dagoc.

Here is a peek inside Sabrina's box. We see her very cool stamped tissue that she designed to flow with her box, as well as her wire wrapped pendant that she crafted. Great job Sabrina!

Above we have 2 gorgeous boxes with their stampings and pendants by Jenna Llamas and Amber Wu. And below is Thomas Kang's adorable wire pendant. Look at his fabulous stamped paper. I think it goes really well with the panda. I'm gonna miss these young ones. Only two more weeks before we switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment