Sunday, June 30, 2024

PRAIRIE BOOTS

Loved the look of these knitted up in the local knit store via a Coco Knits pattern.
I knew I had some bulky Malabrigo wool yarn in my stash,
so at least 3-4 years ago I started on these and wasn't enjoying the pattern.
It was a bit difficult to follow,
 so after being half done with the first one, 
I put it away and forgot about it.
This January I ran into it while looking for projects to finish up.  
So I pulled it out, 
spent a lot of time trying to figure out in the pattern where I was,
and plowed thru.
The pattern wasn't as bad as I remembered and they sure turned out cute.
I had my husband cut some leather soles and punch a few holes,
and I found a couple of buttons to accessorize with 
and Woo Hoo,
they are done!
They will be a Xmas present for a favorite person in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment