Sunday, March 20, 2022

DECEMBER 1, 2021 TO PRESENT

Am finally caught up on Temperature Blanket,
and am so enjoying this project.
So now it's just one row a day to the end.
Most scared that I will run out of certain yarn colors and I already have over $300 invested.
Did I mention how hard it is to find Peace Fleece right now?
I even had to go outside the U.S. to Canada to find a few of the colors. 
So my fingers are crossed.
The temperatures in Crestline went up into the mid 80's
 and I was able to bring in a new color for that temp.
Can you guess which one it is?
It's called Mourning Dove and represents temps from 84 to 89 degrees
We had a couple of those days mid Feb. and beginning of March.
I'm really hoping that the temps drop way low in April and May 
so I can throw in colors called Amaranth and Woolly Bear.
We usually get one more super cold front between now and the end of May.
Plus we still need more rain and snow to build up enough water 
to take us thru another super warm summer that is predicted for this year.

As Liz from I'm Going to Texas remarked in the comments,
it's looking like a blanket inspired by the Ukraine people,
their flag colors of blue and yellow.
How apropos. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my ... Ukraine's yellow and blue ... which I seem to see everywhere these days ... may even wear my yellow tunic and blue jeans to a meeting tonight

    ReplyDelete