Thursday, October 28, 2021

A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE

World wide knitting super-star Stephan West is hosting his latest mystery KAL on Ravelry
and I ran into a gal who is participating.
I was stunned by the complexity and challenge of the design
as well as awed by this gal's color choices.
My pictures of it inside the knitting store Buku,
do not even begin to go the colors justice.
So did I sign up?
Of course I did just to learn all these fun techniques.
There is a video with each segment and it seems very doable.
Will I make one,
probably not since I don't wear shawls,
but I'll probably dabble with the techniques a bit.
She has completed Sections 1-5 I believe and still has more to go.  
Can't wait to see the finished piece posted in the Ravelry group shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment