Sunday, July 5, 2020

FRAMED & DELIVERED

After several weeks of deliberation about whether to gift this piece to my husband
who expressed his love of it,
or to give it to my son and his wife as a very tardy wedding gift,
my son won out.
Getting it to them was another matter
and barely fit in my car,
 but only with the top down.
It is at least 4 ft by 4 1/2 feet.
So needless to say it was a long, slow and careful journey as the wind whipped it to and fro 
against my seat back as I made that long trek to his home in the valley.
But I'm so glad I gave it to them for they ohhed and ahhed over it, 
and have already decided to hang it on a prominent wall in their front room.
Plus it was a wonderful surprise for them both
and completely unexpected.
My heart is happy.

I have since finished another smaller one which I really like as well, 
and am going to show my newly formed knit group how to wet block with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment