Friday, August 4, 2017

A NEW SPACE

Trying to get back into the groove of blogging again.
I've had one of the busiest summers ever,
 and this is my first time to turn on the computer in a good month
(too difficult to blog on my phone).
So thank you all for your patience,
especially my dear students.

One of the things my husband and I have been doing this summer
is a lot of thrifting for school art supplies and treasures 
for school and the two spaces I went out up on our mountain.
Because my inventory is moving fairly well up at Trinket Trader in Crestline,
I rented a larger space this month,
and we just got it put up with lots of new areas to hang things from.
I'm just tickled with how well everything is fitting together
and I wanted to share my joy.
Above is the side you see first when you walk thru the store.

This next shot is more of a frontal peek
and below the back side.
Recently included in this new space are dolls from my childhood, 
pictures and antique clothing from my mother,
Play Station games and Warcraft goodies from my son,
 a fun lamp from my daughters bedroom,
and some artsy fartsy clothes of mine from the 1980's.
Dawn and Lonnie Roberts who own Trinket
do a great job of moving my things around as they sell out,
until I can get there with new treasures.
Below a bit more of a close-up.
My husband told me this morning 
that I have over 50 pages of inventory now between the two stores.
We are not making even close to enough money for me to quit my job,
this is more a labor of love.
Who knew I'd be a junk dealer!!
hee hee.
Life sure takes you on a lot of twists and turns.

1 comment:

  1. One month without a computer?! I'm in awe.

    Not to mention your inventory ... I can well imagine us finding much to love (and bring home).

    ReplyDelete