Friday, April 21, 2017

FOCUSED YOUNG ARTISTS

Sometimes it's just fun to show off my kids.
These hardworking students are my Intermediate 2-D class.
There are 6 of them.
They come to me 7th period along with 3 other classes,
Advanced 3-D (back of room right side on sewing machines).
Ceramics II (outside wedging her clay),
and Intermediate 3-D (off the the right outside the picture plane).
All are in Right Brain,
with no idea I'm standing on a chair standing over them taking their picture.
There is soft instrumental music wafting thru the room,
my super dupper T.A. Deb Harris is working her her magic keeping my room organized,
and I'm going from group to group making sure all is right in their world.
Aawwww,
what a wonderful job I have.
I love these kids and the effort they put into their pieces for me.
Thank you all,
you guys make my heart swell with love.
xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Four classes ... you're amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st year with this many at one time, a great calorie burner LOL

      Delete