Oh my gosh,
was it fun to revisit these old buddies.
I haven't taught Hoop Weaving since the late 1970's - early 80's.
This was one of my demo pieces for the students.
I used this assignment to replace Woven Bird's Nests.
I think the kids really enjoyed it.
We had to incorporate our Hand Dyed/Handspun Yarns,
along with other yarns that worked visually.
I picked mostly wools with a bit of sparkle and a little cotton as well.
I also asked for at least one embellishment,
and some kind of hanging device.
I've had this sweet moon face for ages and have been waiting for the perfect home to place it on.