Thursday, December 15, 2016

WELCOME ABOARD...

TO THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR

I want to start with two of my favs and most shining stars this year,
seniors, 
yes seniors,
woo hoo,
Jacqueline Yu and Shreya Sheth.
They are in my Advanced 3-D course this year (3rd level).
Shreya is also enrolled in 2 Independent Study 3-D classes 
(4th & 5th levels) 
two other periods of the day,
that's right,
for a grand total of 3 classes a day with me.
Brave woman!
Both girls have been producing important works of art and I'm so excited to share them with you.

I have known these two young ones for the past 6 years 
here at Whitney since they were 7th graders in my Art Wheel class.
They have been super stars in every class they've taken with me,
and I'm so very proud of their total body of work produced here. 
If you put their names in my search engine you will see it all.

So welcome if this is your first time with us.
I'm hoping to show off as many kids as possible in my 9 different art preps this year:
Beginning & Intermediate 2-D Art
Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced & Special Studies 3-D Art
Ceramics I & II
and last and always least,
only kidding,
my 7th graders in the rotating Art Wheel course.
And occasionally I throw in some personal stuff,
my own children & grands,
dog Sophie, gardens, art work and studio.

I hope you enjoy the ride with us.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the faces of your students ... it makes their art even more special

    ReplyDelete