Friday, December 23, 2016

A SHOUT OUT...

to 1998 alumni Jessica Lee ,
one of my all time favorite art students,
whose mother's life was cut short during Jessica's junior/senior year of high school.
It was a difficult and challenging time for Jessica and her family,
but despite all of that she still continued to produce spectacular,
 heartfelt works of art for me.  
Jessica graduated Whitney then went overseas to complete her education
 and is now a Doctor of Plastic Surgery  
She currently resides in Seoul, South Korea with her young family,
and thru the magic of Facebook I was able to reconnect with her recently.

This is a work of Jessica's I found the other day
 when I was looking thru my pieces of art from my students that I want to frame up.
Much love to you Jessica and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment