Monday, June 6, 2016

HOBO ANGELS

My honey is in a new band up at our mountain home.
They call themselves the Hobo Angels,
and the lead singer on the ukulele,
Maxx Hill,
comes up with some interesting outfits,
as you can see above 
LOL
(last weekend for memorial Day he wore an authentic sailor suit from WWII)
This was their second gig together.
They played on the patio at The Trinket Trader in Crestline for the monthly Wine Walk.
There were 11 stops on the walk.
and we were number 10.
By the time the people got to us they were pretty looped.
But it was FUNNNNNNNNNNN. 
And after it ended Jim and I went to stop number 11
 and danced till the place closed down.
The next time they play is on June 26th in Lake Arrowhead at the 
Art & Wine Festival.
I'll post more info as it gets closer in case you'd like to join us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just checked and you're only twenty hours from here ... with Polvadera and the Grand Canyon along the way! I feel a someday road trip forming in my mind ...

    ReplyDelete