Sunday, October 11, 2015

SHOUT OUT...

to senior Bernice Lin,
a very special young lady to kick off the 2015-2016 school year with.

I've known Bernice since she was a timid little 7th grade art wheel student,
and a mighty good artist.
I saw huge potential in her,
and I've been encouraging her to come back to me for many years.
Well, 
she made it back last year in my Beginning 2-D class,
 and we saw many of her pieces this last year on the blog.
Not only is she in my Intermediate class this year, 
but she has also been a tremendous assistant as my T.A. 
to my Intermediate 3-D class.

Above we see how she helped me out in preparation of my Studio Tour up at the cabin.
She packaged,
 with pretty bows,
 pieces of wool roving in this display box she created.
Thank you Bernice for your help,
it was a huge hit with the folks.
Because of you I will be able to pass on my love of spinning yarn.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW MRS. SPOSA <3 <3 I LOVE YA SO MUCHHHHHHH <3 <3 This means so much to me ;D I'm so thankful to have you in my life <3 <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete