Sunday, September 13, 2015

SAORI ANYONE??

I can't remember if I shared this,
 and couldn't find it in the search engine on the blog.
So just in case I didn't,
 here we go.

Senior Kaili Hamada became fascinated with the Saori Loom I bought two years ago,
and senior Karisma Dev taught her how to use it in their spare time at lunch. 
Kaili loved it so much that she produced several beautiful pieces on it.
This is one of them.

I'm not positive anymore,
but I believe our Physics teacher,
 Mr. Z,
 bought it at Open House.

As you may have seen and read last week in another post,
Kaili will have access to this incredible weaving studio at UH.
These are 4 harness floor looms,
so Kaili will be able to learn all the different weave structures
that she couldn't do on the 2 harness Saori.
Heaven,
she's in heaven!!
LOL

2 comments:

  1. This is a little piece of heaven!

    And a thought: I wish I had kept more of the things I made years ago. Or, at the very least, had taken more pictures to remember them better.

    ReplyDelete