Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Let's See What My Drawing/Painting Kids Are Up Too

1 POINT BOX CONSTRUCTIONS
INTERMEDIATE 2-D ART
graphite, and pen & ink

It's been too long since I've featured my 2-d students.
Sorry you guys.
These pieces are from 1st Quarter done during our Perspective Unit.

Usually we only draw them in pencil but I love that senior Nathan Chong also brought in the perfect amount of pen & ink.

Senior Michael Cantu chose a religious subject with some great cast shadows,
And I really like how he didn't connect the tops of the towers so that they seem like they are floating heavenward. 
Junior Jonathan Hsu really challenged himself with this curved food bar.
I was really impressed with the amount of time and detail he brought in.
More pieces by this group of 5 young men will be coming soon,
so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment