Tuesday, April 29, 2014

7th Grade Collage Boxes & Pendants

7th COLLAGE BOXES W/ STAMEPED TISSUE AND WIRE PENDANTS
3RD QUARTER 7TH GRADERS
paper collage, ink, tissue and wire

My 7th graders continue to delight me with their creativity in choosing the papers to put together as they collage their boxes that house their wire pendants they made.
Now if I can just remember who made them  :)
I believe this first one was done by Emily Chen, she was definitely one of the superstars in that group of kids.
Not only did she complete her pendant but had extra time to make a cool ring. 


And then I remember being so impressed with Alexa Cruz for choosing to incorporate this web-like fiber along with her paper.
Both girls also brought content into their work, one of the most important parts in an artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment