Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Slice of Heaven

Living in a stacked townhouse really limits my gardening as I'm not supposed to plant anything in the community common areas, but sometimes you just have to break the rules a tiny bit like here right in front our patio.  Originally there were only 3 small agapanthus there, so I put in a camilla (which died so I replaced it with a mini rosebush- yellow/orange), a couple mini nandinas (against the fence), and the little cutie in the front center (forgot it's name).  Plus what you can't see above is that I planted a bunch of bulbs.
But now  you can see them after a bit of watering and bat guano...
and wella!  A splendid English garden, and it's blooms below!!
My momma always told me I had a green thumb like hers  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment