Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What a Free Day Looks Like...

I found these two photos from a day that my Beginning 2-D kids finished an assignment a day early so I offered up some craft wire to them and turned them loose with my beads, buttons, and hardware findings.  And these were the ones I was most impressed with.

Loved the ring above that senior Archie Ravichandran made.  She was able to put so many cool goodies together and make a very pleasing design.  
This one above was clever in that it came together in a heart shape with many unrelated items.  It's always fun to watch my students produce such original pieces in such a short amount of time.  And I need a little help here with the owner of this work, it's been so long ago that I've forgotten.  E-mail me please.     

No comments:

Post a Comment