Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 - My Family

I have so many things to be thankful for this year, especially now at the Holiday Season.  This Thanksgiving we were all able to celebrate together, my kids, my husband Jim and my ex, Inars.  This was a first and worked out really well.  We will be doing the same for Xmas Eve and Day, with Jim's daughter Julie and her husband Mike joining us for our reindeer games.
Of course we played several games of scrabble, all the while Dani and I where knitting away on our projects or helping out in the kitchen.

My ex did most of the cooking inside while I bar-b-qued the turkey outside in garlic, rosemary, onion and lemon juice.  It was actually one of my better birds, very moist.
I got a chance to relax and get to know my son's girlfriend Bree a little better...
But most of all, I'm most thankful for my two beautiful babies below.
Zach and Dani are the best thing I've ever done.
Follow your hearts and be happy, I'll always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment