Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soap Scrubs Run Amuck...


Not everything goes as planned with my students. An example would be the recent soap scrubs that were completed by my 3rd quarter 7th grade group. Too many colors going on like the ones above...

Or fibers looking like brains sliding off the edges...


Or my absolute favorite, a young one who completely did not follow directions and almost all his fibers slid off the soap forming a separate 3-d sculpture right on top of the scrub. It's actually pretty cool LOL


"Life is like a box of chocolates, you just never know what you're gonna get!" For EXTRA CREDIT on a piece of PINK paper cut into the shape of a bar of soap, put your name and period on the front side and on the back side write down what movie my quote came from. Hand it to me when you walk in the door tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment