Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good-Bye California, Hello Texas!


Just wanted to show off my gorgeous new orchid plants that my cousin Michelle gave me to take care of as she left for her brand new home in Austin,Texas. She has been there a week now and loves it. They even got 3 inches of snow yesterday, pretty much unheard of for Austin. And in that weeks time the orchid above opened it's first bloom. The orchid below was already blooming and loves it's new home. Thank you Michelle for these lovely plants. I will try to keep them alive LOL, but like me, they are gonna miss you like crazy. Love you girl! Best Wishes in your new home. I'll see ya this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love orchids and have about five, however I don't think they have liked the central heating and this winter has been very cold here (to what we are used to). Maybe if she gives some tips to care for them you would pass them on? I love the shape of these pink blooms, absolutely fabulous :)

    Carol

    PS: Hope your sister settles into her new home quickly!

    ReplyDelete