Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Congrats Danielle on Coach's Award!


Attended my daughter Danielle's golf banquet last week where she picked up the much coveted Coach's Award. Here she is (right side end) with her team mates at the Yorba Linda Country Club where they hold the banquet each year. This is her second year on the Esperanza High School's Junior Varsity team. Congratulations on another great season Dan. I LOVE YOU! And you are look FABULOUS!

Wanted to get a shot of both my children while they were both dressed up for our annual Xmas picture. They clean up real nice LOL My son Zach, who also played golf for Esperanza won the Coach's Award when he was there from the same coach that gave Danie hers. So we are keeping it all in the family. So very proud of both of you!!!

So from our home to yours, my children and I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday season. (Great job on the lights Zach) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment