Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jimmy on Bass Guitar


In a recent post I showed off my musical friends the Rockits and the Hi Lites, and Jim, the bass guitarist, background singer, and my best buddy, took exception to the photo I put in of him. Oops! So to make him a happy camper again, here's to you Jimmy, some pictures that I've taken and some that you've sent to me. Hope you like these!!! :) The top pix I took last night as the band was performing at a local coffee shop here in Yorba Linda called Java Joes. Check out Jim's very cool suede shoes.


This next shot that Jim sent to me was taken last year when Jim was spiking his hair. I understand this shot is getting Jim a lot of feedback on his face book, especially from the ladies. Even one from as far away as Sweden. Work it Jimmy!


This pix was taken recently when the band performed at a venue called the Marketplace in Long Beach. Looks like Jim is taking a break and enjoying the cooling beach breeze. Love those shades!


This is a pix of the entire band performing last night including a sweet and brave young girl that Jim coaxed into coming up on stage to sing along with them. She made the evening by not only singing with the band but getting down on the floor and dancing in the front row with the ladies.


And I saved the best for last. Here's Jimmy giving Richie a big smooch at the end of the evening when they where pulling down the equipment to call it a night. So much fun! The band will perform again August 7th, 21st and Sept 4th, all Friday nights from 8:00 to 11:00. Java Joes is located on the corner of Yorba Linda Blvd and Yorba Ranch Road. Come out and join us. They serve wine and beer in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment