Monday, June 8, 2009

Senior Prank - 2009 Go Pirates!


This was by far the best senior prank I can remember for so many reasons. It showed off the creativity and ingenuity of our senior class, it was so well organized, and it wasn't destructive. It was pure fun. As I pulled into the parking lot the sign board greeted us this morning with "Abandon All Hope - Ye Who Enter" so I knew I was in for a treat. As I was walking in I saw many small sedans precariously parked between the lunch tables completely surrounding the school, with lots of pirate bodies and heads placed in strategic spots. Then there was this pirate fort/ship built in senior square that I thought was so well done using everything on hand to build it with. But the coup de resistance were the vehicles of the students that were parked inside the buildings interior halls. I counted at least 9 cars parked inside. How those kids manged to get those cars inside was truly remarkable without damaging any structures. It was so well organized and planned out. They even put pirate flags in all our rooms and gave us all a pirate key chain to remember them by. Mine is already on my school keys. I'm going to miss you seniors so very much. This is the first year that I haven't been looking forward to summer vacation. I don't want to say good-bye to you. I don't want the school year to end. This saying good-bye stuff is breaking my heart. Graduation is going to be a real tear fest. Many of you seniors are some of my favorite students of all time. Thank you for the wonderful year you've given me, for working you butts off for me, for putting up with my craziness and forgetfulness, for my occasional bad language LOL, for all of my mis spelled words, and the list goes on. Mostly, thank you for loving me as much as I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment