Thursday, June 25, 2009

Missing My Students


It's only been a week since school has been out but already I'm missing my students. So just wanted to say hi to all you young artists who follow my blog, and hope your summer is going well. I've been catching up on all my chores that I always put off till summer break, going to the gym every morning, finally getting to all the doc appts. I've been putting off, and had our first beach Wed at 32nd street in Newport this week. Next Wed I'll be between 56 and 57th streets in Newport. Please join us if you can. I think Whitney and Ariel are coming down. Should be lots of fun. Pack a lunch. Above is senior Rachel Rilloraza spinning yarn for the baby sweater she knitted earlier in the year. This is the second summer that Rachel took the wheel home with her. I hope you are spinning up some beautiful fiber Rachel. Missing you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms. Agrums!

    I was looking on Google for fashion illustrators. I came across this site:

    http://kjsdesign.blogspot.com/

    I love every single piece she's done. Oh. My. God.

    ReplyDelete